Last Updated: March 15, 2018
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENSES You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to use and display the contents of the Website on a single computer solely for your personal use (and not for commercial resale or redistribution) to find Auto, home, motorcycle, and business insurance and other products or services featured on the Website. All other rights are hereby reserved. “QuotesMatch.com” and the QuotesMatch.com logo are service marks owned by AgileRates. Other product and company names mentioned herein, including the names of Insurers, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any service mark or trademark (individually and collectively, “Mark” or “Marks”) displayed on the Website, without the prior written permission of QuotesMatch.com or the applicable Mark holder specific for each such use. The Marks may not be used to disparage QuotesMatch.com, the Insurers, the applicable third party or the products or services of such parties, nor shall they be used in any manner that may damage any goodwill in the Marks. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information of QuotesMatch.com and/or its Insurers, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Website are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. QuotesMatch.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Nor may you reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or make any derivative works based on, the Website or the software or technology used in the Website (including any customization, translation, or localization). Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of material from the Website will be permitted without the express written permission of QuotesMatch.com and the copyright owner (if different from QuotesMatch.com). Elements of the Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. We grant you a revocable right to create a link to the home page of this Website. You will not state or imply that you or any website on which you place such a link, or any of its pages, are endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated or associated with this Website or QuotesMatch.com. Nor may you make any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to this Website or any products or services available hereon, or any statements that are inconsistent with the Agreement.
5. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY QuotesMatch.com intends that the information contained in the Website be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes occur. In addition, changes and improvements to the information provided herein may be made by QuotesMatch.com at any time. Under no circumstances will QuotesMatch.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Website. THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” QuotesMatch.com AND/OR ITS INSURERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES AND NONINFRINGEMENT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR QuotesMatch.com’s SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. QuotesMatch.com AND/OR ITS INSURERS AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR QuotesMatch.com’s SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED AT THE WEBSITE), OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES, WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF QuotesMatch.com AND/OR ITS INSURERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. INDEMNITY As a condition of use of the Website and/or QuotesMatch.com’s services, you agree to indemnify QuotesMatch.com and its affiliates, suppliers and Insurers, and its and their respective members, managers, directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), claims and damages arising out of your use of the Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of the Agreement.
7. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES The Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. QuotesMatch.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such websites. QuotesMatch.com’s inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the website, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. QuotesMatch.com is not responsible for the accuracy or content of the information provided by any third-party website, nor is it liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues arising out of your access to or use of technologies or programs available through that website.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and State of Florida (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the breach of same by any party hereto, THE WEBSITE or any products or services provided by QuotesMatch.com, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending arbitration or to protect ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against QuotesMatch.com, its affiliates and/or their respective employees, officers, directors, members, managers, shareholders, representatives and assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorneys’ fees and court costs that QuotesMatch.com incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement and does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. If any provision contained in the Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the original meaning of the severed provision while conforming to applicable law, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Should a dispute arise between the parties and should the arbitration provisions herein become inapplicable or unenforceable, or in any instance of any lawsuit between you and QuotesMatch.com, the parties agree that jurisdiction over and venue of any suit shall be exclusively in the state of Delaware. If either party employs attorneys to enforce any right in connection with a dispute or lawsuit, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees.
10. OTHER TERMS This Agreement (which hereby incorporates by reference any other provisions applicable to use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any supplemental terms governing the use of certain specific material contained in the Websites) constitutes the entire agreement between you and QuotesMatch.com with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, promises and proposals, whether oral, written or electronic, between you and QuotesMatch.com with respect to the Website and information, software, products and services associated with it. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. All terms of the Agreement shall survive any termination hereof, except for those terms (like licenses) that are revocable or, by their context, are not intended to survive termination. We shall not be responsible for any errors, failure to perform or delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law, acts or failures of third-party service providers or other third parties, or any other similar conditions beyond our reasonable control. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and QuotesMatch.com or any of our affiliates as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Website. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. All notices, demands and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be effective upon receipt, provided that we may provide notice to you by posting announcements on the Website or sending an e-mail to you at any e-mail address you have on file with us. Any such e-mail notice to you will be deemed given on the day it is sent. Except as specified in the next sentence, all notices to us of a legal nature shall be in writing and shall be sent by certified first-class U.S. mail, return receipt requested, to: AgileRates, LLC, PO Box 2704 Hallandale Beach FL 33008. All notices regarding copyright or other intellectual property infringement issues shall be sent in accordance with our intellectual property policy described in the section entitled “Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Infringement” below. If you have any questions about the Agreement, or if you need to notify us about a non-legal matter, then contact us through the “Contact Us” form on the Website. This Agreement is not assignable by you, except by operation of law; QuotesMatch.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. 11. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Infringement As QuotesMatch.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires its users to do so. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any third-party content on the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail): A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on or available through our Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at those locations; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit QuotesMatch.com to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address; A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. QuotesMatch.com’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Copyright Agent, address: PO Box 2704 Hallandale Beach FL 33008. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to QuotesMatch.com customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. In the event that you believe QuotesMatch.com removed any of your content in response to a false notice of copyright infringement, you should notify QuotesMatch.com promptly in writing pursuant to the DMCA, at the mailing address provided above. Such notification should include: Your physical or electronic signature; Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the state of Delaware, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. Furthermore, you should include a clear statement of your acceptance of process pertaining to the notifying party or the agent of the party as defined in DMCA § 512(c)(1)(C). If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, QuotesMatch.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole and absolute discretion. QuotesMatch.com has a policy of terminating the account of, or denying access or use of the Website to, in its sole and absolute discretion, any user who repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any of your intellectual property rights other than copyrights have been infringed (for example, if you believe that any product listed on the Site is infringing your trademarks), please e-mail QuotesMatch.com at email@example.com. QuotesMatch.com reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate the account of any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of QuotesMatch.com or others, and/or to remove, delete, edit or disable access to such person’s User Content. QuotesMatch.com shall have no liability for any action taken pursuant to this Section.